Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 28 December 2017

Review: Dragon's Curse by Jasmine Walt by May Sage 5 of 5 stars

Dragon's Curse: a Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance Dragon's Curse: a Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance by Jasmine Walt by 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dareena is pregnant but is in danger for both her own and her unborn child's life as the war with the magicians intensifies. Can the three mates survive and keep Dareena and the unborn child safe from all the spies and assassination attempts?

This is a great ending to the series and has a lot of action and drama as integral parts of the story. There were a lot of twists and turns many of which were impossible to predict and were a complete surprise to me. The book was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment