Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 10 December 2017

Review: Grey by Bella Roccaforte by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Grey Grey by Bella Roccaforte by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Grey is a very old vampire and has been controlling his darker side and living off bagged blood - he could be held up as an example of how to live a quiet life by The Directive. Then he gets a call and has to help another vampire in The Directive by handling a problem for him in Atlanta. When he gets there a Thirst for blood hits him like lightening and he loses almost all control as he needs to find his blood-mate before he goes insane. Can he find her in time to save them both and how far is he going to go against The Directive to find her?

Wow - great second book in this new series where a vampire is struck by a thirst and his to find his blood-mate before it is too late. There was a great deal of drama and danger in this story which involved more members of the supernatural world. I loved the way the story developed and the trials and tribulations they both had to get through before they found each other and were able to have a happily ever after. Everything was well written and the people, situations and events were well described so that I felt as if I was there experiencing it with them. Looking forward to reading the next instalment in this series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment