Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 27 November 2017

Review: How to Talk to Ghosts by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

How to Talk to Ghosts How to Talk to Ghosts by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lita has always been able to see and talk to ghosts to the point she is more comfortable with them than her father who only cares about power and building a business empire. So when her Uncle Neptune dies her Dad's sole focus is to take over his aquarium no matter who he actually left it to. SO Lita has a choice - help her father to get it and take over the world, or help her Uncle's friends who all have their own secrets to get it as per his wishes, and in the process save the world! Can Lita take the pressure and make the right decision?

Wow we had evil, varieties of paranormal and lots of ghosts! And at the centre one sightly overwhelmed woman who literally has the weight of the world on her shoulders. I loved the dynamic between Lita and Ryan - I sure hope that is taken further in later books. It was well written as I would expect from Erin and addictive from start to finish. I can't wait for the next book to be written and released now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment