Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Thursday 19 March 2020

Review: Death by Didgeridoo by Barbara Venkataraman 5 of 5 stars

Death by Didgeridoo (Jamie Quinn Mystery #1)Death by Didgeridoo by Barbara Venkataraman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Lawyer Jamie Quinn is still trying to get over the death of her mother when she is reluctantly pulled into a case where her mentally challenged cousin Adam is wrongfully accused and charged with murder. So it falls to Jamie to try and find the real murderer which is exacerbated because the victim is a former rockstar with many enemies. Can she find her way through deception, jealousy and even vengeance?

I loved this story which swept me away into the various plots and subplots that Jamie was having to dig through in order to clear her poor cousin Adam. I found myself reading this faster and faster as I was willing her to get to the bottom of the murder so I would know who did it too. Well written, this was easy to understand and very easy to follow along and keep up with.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment