Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 30 August 2018

Review: Dark Harvest by Nazri Noor 5 of 5 stars

Dark Harvest Dark Harvest by Nazri Noor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dustin Graves is a darkling mage and is now part of a group of scoundrels working for a rogue sorcerer and a teammate of a werewolf and a vampire. Dustin is also using a mysterious talking sword (who seems to be a bit bloodthirsty). When a doomsday cult appears and they come across 12 bodies life appears complicated enough but them an ancient god sends Dust on a lethal mission that he has to complete within 3 days or else he will die. (no pressure then!). Can he survive and complete the mission?

Wow - this book was full of action, drama, danger, betrayal, twists and turns. Throughout it had lots of great dialogue and snarky comments that made me smile. It was definitely a great example of urban fantasy and the world that the author created was very clear and easy to understand. The way the book ended definitely made me laugh - all I will say is it happens in a park and involves a finger. Well written and a delight to read - I can't wait to find out what happens to Dust next!

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment