Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Review: Realms and Rebels by C.M. Stunich by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Realms and Rebels Realms and Rebels by C.M. Stunich by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This contains the reviews for the stories I have read so far - I will add to it as I read more of them:

A great collection of books that is a complete bargain. Anyone who loves reverse harem needs to buy this.

Raven's Fall by Eva Chase 5 stars

This is a Novella set in the worlds and with a character from the "Their Dark Valkyrie series of books"
In this story featuring Odin's Raven Muninn is given the ability to change from a Raven into a Woman (if only she could master how to do that) and is pushed into another world in order to assess it for him and report back on how it is there.

I loved this novella and how it progressed into something that fit very nicely between books one and two in the series. It was well written and well told and can be read easily whether you have read the series or not (although it did add to my understanding of the end in book two).

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment