Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 12 August 2018

Review: Greyson by J.M. Walker 5 of 5 stars

Greyson Greyson by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Greyson Mercer meets Eve when she is found in a wood by some members in his MC club and immediately feels something for her. Eve on the other hand is in a bit of a state physically and has clearly run away from somewhere (or someone) but has absolutely no memory. Greyson had been on his own for so long he was shut off emotionally but with Eve chipping away at him he was focused on a future with her - until she was ripped away from him but someone from her past.

Wow - we first met Greyson in the author's King Harlots MC Series but it was great to see him finally get a chance at happiness and the kind of future I think he deserved. I did find some aspects of the story a little far fetched but it certainly didn't detract from the overall story and I loved the strong sassy character of Eve who definitely made an impact on the whole MC Club even with no memory. This story definitely features graphic sex and violence descriptions so don't read this if you are looking for a gentle romance. Well written, I loved the way there were twists and turns in the story and it wasn't easily predicted.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment