Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Review: The Krinar's Obsession by Melody Dawn 4 of 5 stars

The Krinar's Obsession The Krinar's Obsession by Melody Dawn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After the filed attack by the resistance Krinar Guardian Ralen is asked to go to Earth and protect Mia's best friend Jessie Lin in case she is used to get to Mia. However the protection details turns into an obsession and he continues to watch her after he should have stopped - he decides nothing will stop him taking her for himself (including her human boyfriend Edgar) - even if it destroys his career. So when she plans on introducing Edgar to her parents Ralen decides it's now or never and take her for himself. The question is can she forgive him or will he be wiped fr his actions?

This was a sweet novella that definitely had me smiling. Ralen was so focused and Jessie Lin was so determined not to give in to him because he was a K that they created a few comedic moments that had me chuckling slightly. I did find the ending to be a little rushed as I felt she made her eventual decision very quickly considering the circumstances. I nice light read that was well written and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment