Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Review: Condemned: A Vampire Blood Courtesan Romance by Julia Mills 5 of 5 stars

Condemned: A Vampire Blood Courtesan Romance Condemned: A Vampire Blood Courtesan Romance by Julia Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bonnie's brother has been imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit and is currently under a death sentence. She has been trying desperately to find a way to prove his innocence but he has never had a decent lawyer to prove that it couldn't have been him, so in desperation she tries the last resort - renowned lawyer Remy Newman, - however the price for his help will be her body and her blood - something that just revolts her. Can she make this deal with what she sees as the "devil" or will she let her brother die in prison?

This was a charming story in the Blood Courtesans group of stories that I think connected nicely with characters from earlier books in the Blood Courtesans books too (you do not need to read those first). The story had a good level of drama and danger and I loved that Bonnie was so feisty and strong. I lovely tale of love and a charming HEA at the end too. A great light read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment