Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 27 August 2018

Review: Hyper by John A. Autero 4 of 5 stars

Hyper Hyper by John A. Autero
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

On Earth in 2061 a deadly epidemic strikes and in an attempt to save as many humans as possible they have to restart on another planet - the one chosen being Mars. However to ensure no one who is contaminated get to Mars there are a network of decontamination depots half way there to check all passengers and cargo first. Charlie and Linda Kennedy live a relatively quiet life on Decontamination Depot, D.D. 315 - Charlie looking after the technical aspects there like refuelling and Linda welcomes the guests and feeds them good food before they go on their way. However a whodunit then ensues as some people are murdered and the station has been programmed to self-destruct. Can Charlie protect Linda, work out who the murderer is and save the station?

This was definitely a classic whodunit set in space however I did find it hard to get into at first. What I can say for sure is that I did not see the ending coming and who the actual murderer was. I did like the writing style as it was clear and I understood everything that was happening. The characters felt real and were relate-able. There are some fairly graphic descriptions of the epidemic and the murders.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment