Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 2 August 2018

Review: Zondura by Daniel J. Strait 5 of 5 stars

Zondura Zondura by Daniel J. Strait
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nakiata and Dravone go through the black door they encountered at the end of the previous book and immediately find danger themselves in Zondura and in danger in the throne room of the Prowess. They fight their way out of the castle and start an epic journey taking help wherever they can as they continue on their quest.

This episode of the story has continued to be an epic tale where they cross a new world and meet all sorts of fantastic creatures and peoples. All of the different lifeforms were very clearly described and had their own very unique behaviours and looks. I loved the way that the relationship between Nakiata and Dravone developed and wonder if there will be some sort of romance between them as the story unfolds? Everything moved towards the next part of the story as it ended as they went through the next black door. This is definitely developing into a great story. Well written I really loved reading it.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment