Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Review: The White Death by J.C. Andrijeski by J.C. Andrijeski

The White DeathThe White Death by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NYPD homicide vampire detective Nick Tanaka will do anything to keep his mate Wynter James safe and that would include selling his soul to his sire Brick and his dark underground group of vampires called the White Death. Especially when Dimitry Yi (the anti-vampire extremist) who has been missing for weeks (but is actually imprisoned) together with his followers are threatening her. Riots are starting to break out thanks to Yi's followers in vampire neighbourhoods and bombs are going off in buildings there. It seems that they want their leader back and are not going to stop unless they get him back. Now they are also targeting Nick partially due to his fame as a cage fighter but more likely due to his role as a Midnight. So he decides he needs to look to his own kind for help even if that means he is indebted to his sire and his own agenda.

OMG - if I could give this 10 stars I would. My mind is totally blown and so buckle up and prepare for a fast-paced ride full of bombshells and a-ha moments. So much is finally clear and yet so much is still unresolved. It was well written and very easy to read and understand. Contains some explicit sexual content but not much. I just can't wait to find out what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment