Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Thursday 24 June 2021

FEATURED NEW BOOK - An Unexpected Claim (Silver Lake Shifters Book 1) by Elle Christensen

 #wolfpackbookbuzz #wolfpackreads

Buy links (this is an Amazon global link): https://geni.us/AnUnexpectedClaim
Also available in KU
Blurb
A one night stand.
A runaway shifter.
An unexpected claim...
I never thought I’d see her again after our primal, passion filled night together. But finding Peyton’s nearly lifeless body on my land sends a shock to my system. She’s on the run from a serial killer and looking for an ally... not a mate.
Danger.
Protect.
Mine.
My blood calls for her.
My mind screams to protect her.
My body aches to posses her.
Make her mine.
But Peyton is a loner, and she will never truly belong to anyone.
**This is book 1 in Nathan and Peyton’s story and ends in a cliff hanger**


No comments:

Post a Comment