Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Review: Blood Moon by Nazri Noor 5 of 5 stars

Blood Moon (Vampire Vigilante #1)Blood Moon by Nazri Noor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Vampire Sterling has to trade the big city for a trip to a sleepy mounting town where mangled dead bodies have been discovered. Soon he is entangled with snooty vampire nobles, territorial werewolves and law-enforcing sorcerers. The locals don't appear to be so bad from the young lady at the fruit shop to the hunky electrician with the beautiful smile. But they are distractions from the hunt for the murderer. Either way, none of this explains why the corpses are missing their faces. Can Sterling, Gil and Asher get to the bottom of the mystery?

When I started to read this book I realised just how much I had missed Sterling, Gil and Asher and the magical world and characters that this author has created. Certainly in this book, Sterling has lost none of his attitudes as he encounters the different people and seems to aggravate and wind up everybody so that he has to fight them. Through all of that, they manage to solve the mystery (although at times I did wonder if he really wanted to or just to really irritate everyone so he could have an argument with them). Either way, I found myself laughing at him at times when I probably shouldn't have. Well written and easy to read and understand. I loved the start of this series and can't wait to find out what happens to them next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment