Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Saturday 19 June 2021

Review: Love Me by K.E. Osborn 4 of 5 stars

Love Me (Trust Me #2)Love Me by K.E. Osborn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jeni is still with her boyfriend Aiden O'Connell even though he is now a convicted felon. She stuck by his side through the embezzlement trial but the personal cost was great to her as she could barely sleep let alone eat. His father continues to insult her, then she experiences a terrifying fire followed later by a vicious attack. Leaving Aiden once would have killed her, but now she feels it is the only option left for them both.

Dear Lord - if I could slap her really hard I would. I could barely think straight when I finished this book I was so angry with Jeni's character. Fair play to the author - she has written a good book which definitely engaged me and made me feel emotions, I just didn't expect to fail to completely understand the logic of Jeni and feel quite so angry with her at the end. Whist a mostly want for them to desperately get back together in the next book part of me wants him to move to find someone else who will appreciate him more. Contains explicit sexual content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment