Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Thursday 16 September 2021

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Dancing with My Elf by Lisa Carlisle

#wolfpackreads #WolfPackBookBuzz

New Release - Dancing with My Elf!

A delusional dragon shifter thinks I need his help.


Ha. I'm a detective. Why would I need help from an exotic dancer on a case that involves dark magic? We're searching for demons, not dollars.

Lucas is persistent as if he knocked some sense loose flying too close to the sun.

But I don't need this scaly shifter's help solving crimes. Or his all-too-personal attention.

Even if he entrances me while he dances by rolling his amazingly chiselled abs...

Such fine abs.

No, focus. Demons are a bigger threat than my dry spell.

So whatever he's offering, is a big, fat nope.

Fated mates and awkward introductions.  Fans of New Girl and Lucifer will love the Salem Supernaturals series - paranormal chick-lit with a splash of romance, comedy, and mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment