Mastodon

Featured post

LIMITED TIME SALE - BLUE MOON SALOON series by Anna Lowe

#wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #books #salebooks #shifterbooks #booksale LIMITED TIME OFFER: Anna Lowe's entire BLUE MOON SALOON...

Friday 7 June 2024

Review: Under Your Skin by Lee McCormick 3 of 5 stars

Under Your Skin










Under Your Skin by Lee McCormick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Levi works in a corrupt town that wants every dead to disappear. He has nightmares based on a major event from his past and the only comfort he finds is in gifts from the man who killed his mother’s killer - presents wrapped in a body bag and delivered to the morgue for me to examine. As soon as Levi saw his mark he knew he had to keep his Killer safe and his work a secret just for himself because every body that came his way was a love letter. Jonah accidentally leaves evidence behind during one of his kills and so has to go to the morgue to rectify his mistake but instead watches a young mortician admiring his work before covering it up. Levi is a man who is going to change Jonah's world.

This was a very dark story which I have to admit took me a while to get my head around the story and the draw between these two men as I almost gave up. There was also a lot of passion and even obsession and I have to admit that I did not see the way it ended coming. Sometimes that passion crossed over in mild violence. Easy to read and feel. This was an MM story with mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment