Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED FREE BOOK May 20-24 - Fire Maidens: London by Anna Lowe

#wolfpackreads #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #dragonshifteromance #salebooks  Fleeing a stalker, Gemma moves t...

Tuesday 4 June 2024

Review: Zane by Dakota Rebel 4 of 5 stars

Zane (Phoenix Squad #1)









Zane by Dakota Rebel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When the Secret Service identifies a credible threat against the life of President Spencer Thomas, they have to call in outside help for protection, because they believe the threat is coming from inside the West Wing. Neither President Thomas nor Zane are thrilled with the situation, but I joined my black ops squad to protect and serve my country, and my president, against all threats, foreign and domestic. So I’ll be right here, as close to him as possible, until that threat is neutralised. But the more time they spend together, the more Zane starts to wonder - how close is too close?

I enjoyed this story with the threat which links to staff with access to the President and the many threads and layers which suggest this is much larger than one country and the death of one man. I enjoyed the tension between Zane and Spencer which culminated in some quick passion and love (very much along the instalove track). Easy to read, feel and understand. This was an MM story with mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment