Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Saturday 28 August 2021

FEATURED SALE BOOK - Shifters for the Holiday by Sedona Venez

 #wolfpackreads #wolfpackbookbuzz 

★★ LIMITED TIME: $0.99  ★★   

Get Warm and Fuzzy. New Holiday Romance Story That’ll Give You All The Feels…

 https://geni.us/sfth


Someone wants me dead… This is not going to be a very Merry Christmas.

 

If arsonists setting fire to my barn right before Christmas isn’t bad enough, a sniper shooting through my bedroom window is like getting a lump of coal for Christmas.

 

But I don’t want protection. My father thinks otherwise and hires two rugged former military wolf-shiftersAxel and Tuckerto protect me at all costs.

 

But I’m not your ordinary damsel in distress. I’m a curvy, independent woman, used to running things my way. But when I’m trapped inside my cabin with my gorgeous bodyguards during a blizzard, sensual boundaries are crossed, leaving me attracted to not one, but both of my wolf-shifter protectors.

 

Now, not only is my life on the line but so is my heart…

 image.png

🎄Grab your copyhttps://geni.us/sfth

#shifterromance #paranormalromance




No comments:

Post a Comment