Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 16 April 2022

Review: Given by Elin Wyn 3 of 5 stars

Given (Star Breed, #1)









Given by Elin Wyn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Human thief Kara Shimsi has learnt three important lessons on life - keep her head down, her fingers light and pay tithes to the syndicate on time. Now a failed heist has earned her a death sentence of a one-way ticket to the toxic waste outside of her dome. Her only chance is a deal with the syndicates most ruthless enforcer - a mountain of genetically-modified muscle named Davien. Mercenary Davien will do whatever it takes to get back into space and the last thing he needs is a smart-mouthed thief but her scent drives him wild and she might have a clue on how to hunt down whoever destroyed his home. Caring for someone is a liability but loving them can get you killed.

I enjoyed this story with the savvy Kara and the brains and brawn of Davien. They made a great team and I loved the way that they looked after each other even before they realised that there was more between them. The test with her sidekick was great and I loved the expert source of her food. Easy to read and understand. Contains sexual content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment