Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Saturday 2 April 2022

Review: Tribute by Tana Stone 2 of 5 stars

Tribute









Tribute by Tana Stone
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Human Holly gave herself to the Cresteks in order to save her friend and is pledged to be the mate of T'Kar the chancellor's son. Determined to play along until she can escape she feels she just needs to bide her time until the Dothvek's free her. T'Kar could have his pick of mates but he is told he must mate the flame-haired human female who stirs his desire - the problem is she defies him at every turn. He has no intention of falling for her but that might not be possible. Can they both resist each other and escape the chancellor's hold on them and their future?

I've loved this series so far but Holly was just the most obnoxious woman who I could not like - to the point it was a coin flip away if I finished this book at all. I did enjoy some of the action at times which was enjoyable and it did give me a final result that I loved. Contains explicit sexual content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment