Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Friday 22 April 2022

Review: Shattered Love by Bianca Borell 3 of 5 stars

Shattered Love (Forever Us, #1)










My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Bria du Mont and Damien du Sky were childhood friends and loved each other even then. Tragic events tore them apart and their past still haunts them as they try to survive in their own way. Can the deception that they find years later enable them to move past and rekindle that love that has always been there in the background?

Some parts of this book I enjoyed, but some parts felt like a slow-motion car crash with elements of torture mixed in it. It was well written and easy to read but at times it lost my attention. Whilst I really want them to sort out everything so that they can be together, I really don't think I want to read any more of the series as it was just too emotional for me. Contains sexual content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment