Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 1 July 2017

Review: Silence: Little Mermaid Retold by Demelza Carlton 5 of 5 stars

Silence: Little Mermaid Retold Silence: Little Mermaid Retold by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Margareta is a mermaid and she had saved Prince Erik from a shipwreck some years ago. In the intervening years she had agreed with the Master of Beacon Isle that she will save his sons from a curse by staying silent. However when Prince Erik appears having been searching for her she is limited in her communication with him by her vow of silence. Can she still communicate with him without words and can they come to the right conclusion for them both?

Nice retelling of the Little Mermaid. I liked the emotional turmoil that both were going through as part of the story and felt I could feel their thoughts and emotions well. Definitely a great read for when you want to just sit and enjoy yourself.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment