Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 30 July 2017

Review: Ayrie --with 5 bonus stories by Lisa Lace 5 of 5 stars

Ayrie --with 5 bonus stories Ayrie --with 5 bonus stories by Lisa Lace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elle travelled halfway across the galaxy to Ayrie's planet Auxem to become his mail order bride due to a shortage of women on the planet because of an illness. He might be gorgeous but he acts like a complete jerk and barely talks to her. Can they both sort out the issues from the past and find a way of moving on together?

I loved this story. Yes it was a little slow in places but it was all for a reason and contributed to the story which had a HEA in the end. It was well written and I could clearly feel and experience the thoughts and emotions involved in the story - even if that was to become as frustrated as they both were with each other.

The book also contains 5 bonus stories which makes this an absolute bargain. They were just as enjoyable as Ayrie and just as well written.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment