Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 30 July 2017

Review: Kendall: A Wolf's Hunger by Monica La Porta by A.K. Michaels

Kendall: A Wolf's Hunger Alpha Shifter Romance Kendall: A Wolf's Hunger Alpha Shifter Romance by Monica La Porta
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kendall McKenzie doesn't believe in love - it can't exist after his brother Ax was hit with a fabled Hunger and stole his fiancee from him. He just wants to ignore his responsibilities and drink himself silly - however his Beta accepts an invitation to Hawaii for him so once again his plans are ruined! Juliette Kewada is a rare female Alpha and is the leader of the Honolulu Wolves. Her leadership is challenge at ever turn by her neighbours and she has unruly teenage pack members so the last thing she needs is a mate. Then bizarrely when Kendall lands in Honolulu both of them are hit with a mysterious hunger that will change their lives forever if only they can find their HEA.

This is another variation of a Hunger story with this one involving two Alpha wolves from different parts of the country. I liked the drama in the story involving the local wolves doubting and challenging Juliette and the way Kendall struggled but ultimately did manage to support her. I did however have issues with the teenagers not heeding their Alpha - surely they would take notice of her more than they actually were? The story was well written and I could feel the emotions involved.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment