Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 July 2017

Review: Marked by Fate: Origins by Kristin D. Van Risseghem by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Marked by Fate: Origins Marked by Fate: Origins by Kristin D. Van Risseghem
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bargain of a box set. I will read the other stories when I have the time but for now review based on:

I want to be a Pirate by Erin Hayes
This is the story of how Neptune acquired his love of the sea and came to buy the aquarium. It was a great story of love (both of the sea and a woman) and was a great setting of the scene to events that happened in How to talk to ghosts by the same author.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment