Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 3 July 2017

Review: Vampire Girl by Karpov Kinrade 3 of 5 stars

Vampire Girl Vampire Girl by Karpov Kinrade
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Arianna (Ari) Spero has been brought up as an ordinary girl with a fairly normal life. However her mother had made a deal with the devil when Ari was a child and on Ari's 18th birthday the debt was collected. Her mother is currently in a coma and all Ari needs to do is agree to marry one of the princes of hell and give the chosen one an heir for her mother to live. What she finds is unexpected beauty and magic - she also didn't expect to fall in love with one of them. Problem is they have been keeping secrets from her and this could well be a dealbreaker.

Nice story of this polar opposite version of hell with the various inhabitants there. I'm hoping the next books in the series are more interesting as I found Ari a little irritating at times which was unfortunate as it distracted me from the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment