Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 16 July 2017

Review: How to be a Mermaid by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

How to be a Mermaid How to be a Mermaid by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tara has dreamed about being a mermaid since forever so takes a year out to wear a fake tail and be one in a professional group of performers. Then she meets a real one called Finn and starts to become a real one. When she tries to find him to stop the transformation she gets caught in the middle of a war between the land and sea - her only escape is to learn to be a real mermaid.

A charming story with a gentle love story mixed in with the being a mermaid transformation and the impending war. Well written, clear and easy to understand. An enjoyable light read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment