Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Review: Princess SOS by Sara Page 4 of 5 stars

Princess SOS Princess SOS by Sara Page
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Princess Ameia has been put in an escape pod and it has crashed on an unknown planet. The only other life she has observed is a large purple man and although she has tried tried to communicate they don't appear to speak the same language. As she runs out of the meagre supplies in the pod she has to take a chance and trust the other planet inhabitant as he seems to want to help.

This was a lovely story looking at how two people who can't communicate easily can build some sort of trust and have a relationship even if they can't understand each other. I liked the way in the end they got to communicate together properly and could come to some sort of understanding. It was a nice start to the series and I'm looking forward to reading the next instalment of the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment