Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 3 July 2017

Review: Abducted by Evangeline Anderson 5 of 5 stars

Abducted Abducted by Evangeline Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zoe McKinley is dragged through a mirror and abducted onto a spaceship and sold to a large alien male called Sarden who reminds her of the devil (even though he is hot). Even worse the food-sim makes disgusting tasting food and she is given clothes that barely cover anything. Then in a contrary move she realises she might be falling for him.

I loved this story. It was fun to read and I could really relate to Zoe and all the events she was going through. Great start to the series of books and if it is a taste of what is to come then I'll definitely be reading more of them.


Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment