Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Review: Mako by Bella Roccaforte by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Mako Mako by Bella Roccaforte
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mako is the Beta in the Blackhawk pack but when Mage Robin arrives at the pack Mako is struck down with the Hunger. Problem is Mako is more focused on protecting the pack and being a good Beta and all Robin is there for is to exact revenge on the anti-mage who killed her grandmother. Can they fight their attraction or will the Hunger create another mated pair?

I loved this story. It was nice to read a version of the Hunger stories that was not to a basic formula but featured a mage and a wolf shifter paired together. The emotions, thoughts and feelings we very well described and I could definitely fee and appreciate the various emotions involved in this story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment