Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Review: Her Empath by Mina Carter 5 of 5 stars

Her Empath Her Empath by Mina Carter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lyssa Ryland is half human half alien and behaves just like her red hair - tough and impossible to control. JJ is an empath and has been send to control her via any means. He expects an old battle-ax and instead finds the hot woman he had a one night stand with the night before. On a mission, can they escape the homicidal cyborg and can they sort out their feelings for each other.

There was plenty of action both in and out of the bedroom in this charming story of lust and potentially love set in space. The characters were well described and the thoughts and feelings were easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment