Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 23 July 2017

Review: Captive by Anna Santos 5 of 5 stars

Captive Captive by Anna Santos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aria is innocent and is given a trip to Paris for her 18th birthday by her parents. Suddenly her world is completely shaken when a Vampire (Philippe) who is apparently her fated mate rejects her. She nearly dies but is saved by a Gargoyle (Cedric) and then becomes his fated mate. She is suddenly in a love triangle between two powerful races. She also has a rapid discovery that vampires, angels, gargoyles and shifters are all real. Who will she choose and can she handle the pressure of these two beings vying for her love?

I love the story and the whole premise behind it. In my head I was thinking that she would chose the both as a way of brokering peace, bu at the end of this book it appears one way but is not resolved, so I'll definitely have to read the next book to find out what happens next and who she chooses. The story was carefully written and there was a good level of detail so you could find yourself feeling and thinking like the characters.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment