Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Review: A Diagnosis Dark & Deadly by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

A Diagnosis Dark & Deadly: A Dark & Deadly Novella A Diagnosis Dark & Deadly: A Dark & Deadly Novella by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Olivia Goodson broke up with an abusive boyfriend but then bizarrely hooks up with doctor and top diagnostician Mason Hadley who is her boss on the same night. She never used to be the type of girl to do a "friends with benefits" type situation but Mason is so good she can't help herself. Then it all goes wrong when feelings get involved. Then when her ex-boyfriend does something that needs Hadley to make to make a choice that Olivia now needs to decide if she can forgive or not.

This is a charming story that has a definite dark twist at the end. As I would expect from this author it was well written and I could clearly pick up the thoughts and emotions of the characters. Loved the twist at the end.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment