Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 6 August 2017

Review: Alien Enemy by Ashley L. Hunt 4 of 5 stars

Alien Enemy Alien Enemy by Ashley L. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Candice falls for Luke who is a performer with the Circus Of Cursed Souls - however she then learns that he is an alien from Corin and his real name is Arias. He is under a bizarre curse where if he experiences extreme sadness he is pushed to Earth, if he experiences extreme joy he is pushed to Corin.

This was a strange situation which meant they jumped to different worlds and therefore the story was a bit disjointed. However the characters felt very real and the emotions were easy to feel as you read the story.

Currently not available on Amazon to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment