Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Review: Damned if I Don't by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Damned if I Don't Damned if I Don't by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Evie seems to have messed up the chance to not only cure vampirism but also herself. Add to that her cousin Carl is no longer talking to her, her sister's killer Anthony is still at large and Jude has confessed that he loves her. Scarily he might be a vampire but Evie is in love with him too - problem is as Jude rediscovers his past there is a risk that both Evie and Jude will be torn apart. Add to that the little problem of having to find a new Progenitor while the old one is in hiding and life is just peachy.

Wow - so much drama and excitement even if it is tinged with a large dose of sadness. There was so much happening here and the story was developing at a fast pace - I found myself reading it faster and faster as I was caught up with the story. OMG - I have to wait for the next book to be written now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment