Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 28 August 2017

Review: Knight: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Knight: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse Knight: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Allie and Revik have set up a camp with their alliance members within a hotel in New York. Then a mystery virus that only kills humans hits San Francisco and at the same time some key loved ones start disappearing. Add to that the fact that the Lao Hu is constantly attacking the alliance and Shadow is still lurking out there life is not simple for both Allie and Revik as they are forced to new find ways to work together effectively. They then find a list of humans that are marked as important in the Displacement so Jon sets to work with Wreg to find them and bring them into the protection of the hotel whilst training them.

WOW. This story was full of twists and turns and if you thought you knew what was going to happen next it quickly changed and so you were completely wrong in your assumptions. There was non-stop action for large sections of the book apart from some breaks more intimate moments that were sensitively done and added to the picture and character of the main people in the story. Everything was very well written and all the events, actions and emotions involved were clear and easy to understand and feel as you read the story. Now I just need JC to write the next book in the story so I can be put out of my misery!

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment