Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 28 August 2017

Review: Claimed by Magic by Jasmine Walt 5 of 5 stars

Claimed by Magic Claimed by Magic by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fenris and Mina are start to get used to their feeling for each other when she receive a letter telling her that her inheritance is about to be forfeit unless she goes back to confront the reasons she left in the first place. Can Fenris at her side helping her be enough to get it back from her family - especially when he meets someone dangerous from his past?

Lots of drama, danger and excitement in this continuation of the trilogy. Well written as I would expect from this author, and I could empathise and feel all the emotions involved in this complex tale.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment