Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Review: A Perfect Man by Cecilia Dominic 3 of 5 stars

A Perfect Man A Perfect Man by Cecilia Dominic
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Karen Hardeman attends Foothills University to study writing but her first assignment in Intro to Romance is a joint one and in it she has to find the perfect hero. Unfortunately her allocated partner for this assignment is overconfident and annoying as hell. Seth Sayers is at the University to escape his family and find a new direction. However he ends up humiliating Karen by rewriting her manuscript from the heroes POV. As the work on the collaboration goes on, Karen starts to trust Seth both with the manuscript and her heart. But Seth needs to resolve the questions around his father's death before he can concentrate on himself let alone anything else.

I liked this story and as a first foray into a romance without any shifters etc it was ok but I did find it a little boring in places. Hopefully his will all be better for her next story like this.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment