Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 28 August 2017

Review: Fugitive by Magic by Jasmine Walt 4 of 5 stars

Fugitive by Magic (The Baine Chronicles: Fenris's Story #1)Fugitive by Magic by Jasmine Walt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fenris had fled 3 years ago from being the Chief Mage and had been magically changed to be a shifter. While trying to adjust to his new life he ends up in a small human town called Abbsville. However he soon gets involved with Mina the local veterinarian who is also in trouble. Can they both learn to trust each other?

Great story, well written and very clear and easy to understand. I definitely found myself lost in the story. I just need to know what happens next now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment