Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 6 August 2017

Review: Holt: A Wolf's Hunger Alpha Shifter Romance by Desiree A. Cox by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Holt: A Wolf's Hunger Alpha Shifter Romance Holt: A Wolf's Hunger Alpha Shifter Romance by Desiree A. Cox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Barry “Holt” Scofield is an Omega in the Loca Nuna pack and he and his friend Dolph escape from a trap made by a group of wildlife preservationists. The sounds of his father (the pack Alpha) and the others being dragged away will haunt him forever. He knows what he needs to do now - work with Dolph and free his father and the rest of the pack. However before he can start on that he is struck down with the Hunger and so he can only think of eating before his wolf makes clear to him that he has to go find his mate - even though this is NOT the most convenient time. Can he free the pack and find his mate at the same time?

I really enjoyed reading this story. It had plenty of drama, excitement, the occasional twist and turn, but did reach a satisfactory conclusion in the end. I liked the addition of some different characters that were not shifters or shifters that I didn't find stuck in the stereotypical shifter behaviour. A very enjoyable story well written and easy to feel the emotions involved.

Buy from Amazon

1 comment: