Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 4 August 2017

Review: Forsaken by Magic by Jasmine Walt 5 of 5 stars

Forsaken by Magic Forsaken by Magic by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lord Polar ar’Tollis has wealth, power, women throwing themselves at him - just about everything he could ever want. However as a mage he has been taught to rein in his emotions and that he is superior to other lives - humans or shifters. However when he receives an execution order for a child everything is called into question especially when he discovers corruption in his own organisation. How he enters the world of a catch-22 when he has to chose between killing an innocent child or saving her and potentially losing everything.

Loved this story!!! It was great to follow his realisation that there was corruption and that if it wasn't challenged an innocent child would die. The solution he came up with was inspired even if the final solution was a bit left field. The emotions, thoughts and emotions were very clear and I could feel all of them. This is a great introduction to The Baine Chronicles as well as an addition to any who already love the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment