Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Review: Touching Infinity by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Touching Infinity Touching Infinity by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this future the galaxy is ruled by greedy corporations who only care about their profits. Clementine Jones is slightly more robot that human and is first mate of the PĂ­cara - a space pirate ship that makes a living working only for themselves doing the dangerous job of stealing corporate information for the highest bidder. However when she accidentally downloads a dangerous virus the crew is in extreme danger.

I loved this story. It had a great mixture a science fiction theme and a romance all given a slightly dark tinge. I really liked the characters and can't wait to read the next book in this series so I can find out what happens next.

Not available on Amazon to order yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment