Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Review: Reach for the Sky by Gwen Knight 5 of 5 stars

Reach for the Sky Reach for the Sky by Gwen Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Werewolf Skylar Callahan has taken the step of ignoring her pack and family and instead has been working towards a career as a public advocate for werewolves and harbours political ambitions. However there is currently something dark in her life as a stalker s determined to claim her as his. Wyatt Turner is a hot Alpha who needs everything to be done to his satisfaction. Now his wolf has decided she is his intended mate and that he must protect her at all costs - even though she seems determined to keep him at arms length. Can he get close to her to keep her safe as well as win her over?

Wow - lots of danger, drama and intrigue in this fast moving story. As I would expect from this author, everything was well written, and I could feel and empathise with all thoughts, feelings and emotions. Definitely a great start to the series and a good taste of things to come.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment