Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 1 February 2020

Review: Asher by Julia Mills 4 of 5 stars

Asher Asher by Julia Mills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Asher has been tortured to the point of madness and even though his mind is broken and his dragon is lost his soul has found his one true mate and there is nothing that is going to stop him getting to her. Feisty Willa is tired of being pushed aside just because she is a woman and will use the power of her ancestors and the rage built up from a century of disrespect so it is advisable to not get in her way. Can Willa bring Asher back from the brink and conquer both of their demons?

This was an enjoyable story that added to the dragon guard berserkers story and ensured that another one was rescued as well as successfully mated with his forever mate. Well written and enjoyable to read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment