Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Review: Beau by Dale Mayer 4 of 5 stars

Beau Beau by Dale Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ex-SEAL Beau is heading to Alaska on a mission to rescue a woman from a cult that has started to kidnap women to increase their numbers. after her father called in a favour. Danika was late for a college class but a hood was thrown over her head and hours later she wakes up on a dirt floor with her arms and legs bound and a grate above her head. However, she is an innovative person and manages to escape herself even if she then runs into a brick wall that is also known as Beau. He's great at giving her orders, but she is not good at following them. Can Beau and Danika work together to free the other women and stay safe?

This was a great story with a very strong and assertive woman goes up against and with a strong alpha male. I loved the relationship between them and the way the dominance switched between them. Time and time again they saved each other as Danika found new depths in herself. Well written and easy to understand, it was a very enjoyable read that took me on the journey with them as they found to stay alive and free all the women that were trapped there.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment