Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 1 February 2020

Review: Scorched Grounds by Debbie Herbert 5 of 5 stars

Scorched Grounds Scorched Grounds by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Della's father was sent to prison for the murder of her mother and little brother 18 years ago. She still has to battle a phobia that cripples her and that is made worse when her father is released. She still believes he is guilty but the police don't have enough evidence to arrest him again for it. Then new grisly murders with the same signs start to appear which suggests her father is responsible she starts to wonder if he is being framed. Can Della face her greatest fear and doubts in order to find real justice for her family?

OMG - this story drew me in an then surprised me over and over again as it worked through all the twists and turns in the story. Every time I thought I knew how it was going to develop it surprised me and went another way. Well written and easy to understand and feel, I definitely read this faster and faster as I desperately needed to know what was going to happen next. Recommended.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment