Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 22 February 2020

Review: Garden of Sorrow by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Garden of Sorrow (Psychic Visions, #4)Garden of Sorrow by Dale Mayer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


After the loss of her sister a year ago, Alexis Gordon goes to work and reality disappears for her after Detective Kevin Sutherland (who has some psychic abilities) sees a gift in Alexis he asks his friend Stefan Kronos (a psychic, artist and law enforcement consultant) to help her develop her skills. However, Kevin has never seen a killer with a personal vendetta to stop Alexis from finding out more about him and his long-dead victims. Can they stop the killer and make sure he is really gone?

I loved this story which was full of drama, intrigue, excitement and also the lovely way that a relationship developed between Kevin and Alexis. Well written and very enjoyable, this was a mystery novel which contained physic skills too.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment