Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 February 2020

Review: Tuesday's Child by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Tuesday's Child Tuesday's Child by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Samantha Blair hides her psychic abilities after being ridiculed her whole life and so lives on the fringes of society caring for animals (who never judge her). However, she has unknowingly tapped into the actions of a serial killer via his victims and so st experiencing each of the blows in their murder as if it was happening to her too. As much as she dreads it, she feels she must find the detectives investigating the murders and try to help them catch the killer and stop it - if only she can be taken seriously and believed. Detective Brandt Sutherland trusts only physical hard evidence however after initial credulity the more he learns and sees of her, the more he starts to trust her and her observations. However, as they work their way through the clues and get closer to the killer it seems that Sam is the one in danger - can Brandt save her, catch the killer and cope with the very real risk of losing his heart in the process?

I loved this story which had a great mixture of psychic ability, mystery, danger, drama and romance. I became drawn into the story and solving the mystery as to who the serial killer was and if they could work together to save Sam as well as have a chance of a HEA too. Addictive, I started to read it faster and faster as my need to know what happens next grew. Well written, easy to feel and understand and very enjoyable this is a great introduction to the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment