Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 24 February 2020

Review: False Gods by Nazri Noor 5 of 5 stars

False Gods (Sins of the Father Book 2)False Gods by Nazri Noor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Nephilim Mason Albrecht is the son of fallen angel Samyaza and danger is always stalking him no matter what he does or wherever he goes. While he has a home in a forest dimension owned by a goddess he still has to come out of it in order to earn money or purchase things. When a familiar flame wielding Magnus appears he knows he is going to have trouble. Thankfully, a familiar friend comes to help Mason but even with other familiar and unfamiliar new friends (including a time stopping Scion) will need everything they have because the Norse god of mischief (Loki) needs help via a small favour and it will have major ramifications. Can Mason keep everyone (including himself) safe and retain his freedom too?

I loved this story which developed the world that Mason now lives in as well as introducing an old character in order to connect his new and old life. I loved the way Mason is growing up and learning more about his abilities as he navigates the world that he currently lives in. Well written and easy to read and comprehend I can't wait to find out what happens to Mason next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment